Saturday, May 15, 2010

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA

WAAAAAAAAAAAAA LEMON OR PAIGELOVEY USED OUR SONG ABOUT BUDS IDEA AND SHE SAYS SHE DIDNT COPY US BUT SHE DID AND SHE ISNT TREATING US WITH RESPECT WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :(

she says she had it saves as a draft but i dont believe that at all so from now on YOU CAN NOT WRITE SONGS ABOUT YOUR BUDS ON YOUR SITES UNLESS YOU LINK TO THIS WEBSITTE :)

so to lemon / paigelovey plz do it and link it is the best thing to do and then i will be friends with you again :) soz we know you copied... :(

3 comments:

  1. nope how about you read my website i had it saved on my old site... then my sister deleted it and i went to blogger so if u forgove me, u delete this post and ill delete mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dont know if i believe that because i asked slidooo if you had it as a draft soz he an admin and he says he doesnt think so :) but be my bud again :) i am quitting forever now thouigh maybe because of you but be my bud :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he didn't see it saved as a draft coz it was saved on my test blog:)~

    ReplyDelete

dont do bad stuff
dont swear
if you do bad stuff we will go out to get you loooolllll jk but dont or we wont give out the comment