Wednesday, May 19, 2010

mission newspaper lolllll :)


mission 11 is out and the psa blows up with popcorn :) loollllllllll NEAAAA A A AAAAAAAAAAAAA AA :)  theres popy corn on the ski village hq and sport shoP AND CP IS GETTING RID OF THE SHOP NOOOOOOOOOO :(  join my buds slidoos protest and stop cp http://www.clubpenguincheatworld.com/ :)  heres a pic of the popcorn :)
NEAAA AA AA :) I JUST LOVE POPCORN! :)  so does my bro :)  we like it when its cheesy the best :) i like kernels popcorn the best do you? :)  well i didnt get to do mission 11 but i saw it on slidoos site and he posted cheats click here

comment if you want my name to stay as Tooters Polluters or if you want me to change it to Woah Waah

posted by Tooters Polluters

No comments:

Post a Comment

dont do bad stuff
dont swear
if you do bad stuff we will go out to get you loooolllll jk but dont or we wont give out the comment