Tuesday, June 8, 2010

confirmed names :) and changes :)

billybob says there will be weekly things for the epf agents to do starting soon and a new room will be here next week coolio :)  we have confirmed that SecUer Manure has to retire but he will probably come back eventually :)  so my 14 year old bro is taking his spot!!! :)  my new penguin name is The Sly Fly :) im changing it soz theres a big change going on with the site :) my color will still be dark blue cause its my fav :) my bros fav color is lime green so we will now be a dark blue and lime green site instead of dark blue and red :)  my bros penguin name is Tik Tok Rock :) so coolio :)  also here is a list of our awesomee buds:

slidoo
ellen
oopsyocto
policeman
queen binawa

thanks to them for supporting us through our tough time :) 

Posted by The Sly Fly

1 comment:

dont do bad stuff
dont swear
if you do bad stuff we will go out to get you loooolllll jk but dont or we wont give out the comment